August 4-5, 2015 | New York Hilton
This conference will be the platform for improving public awareness and receptivity to direct and interactive market driven philanthropy.
You’ll also hear case studies from your colleagues which will offer you a more realistic view of the issues, challenges, and successes that you face every day!
In addition, this premier event will:
- • Provide education related to direct/interactive marketing principles and practices
- • Provide the latest in direct/interactive legislation, regulatory and standards-setting issues facing nonprofits
- • Address ethical practices related to direct/interactive fundraising and other communications
But that’s not all! This yearly event will include:
- • A New York City- based community service initiative that is sure to kick off the conference with feel-good and can-do sentiments
- • A Power Networking Reception on Day One- Bring your business cards!
- • New faces in the concurrent session rooms- We can’t wait to reveal our 2015 presentation roster!
Share, learn, connect and move your fundraising forward!