The New York Nonprofit Conference is here!
And this year, it’s all about breakthrough fundraising. From gift optimization strategies to Facebook ads to $5 asks, sessions cover the latest issues in digital, direct, and multichannel fundraising opportunities for nonprofits.
This year’s conference is packed with actionable insights from inspiring leaders, and practical tips you can put to use immediately to help achieve your mission.
- Join Chelsea Clinton, the world’s most famous power-daughter, as she talks about her work for The Clinton Foundation – a job she “absolutely loves”, and find out why she feels “Engaging in the work of the world is hard, but it’s the best kind of work.”
- Learn from more than 80 experts – all facing the same challenges you do – from AARP, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, American Red Cross, City Harvest, The National Parks Foundation, Operation Smile, Special Olympics International, Ocean Conservancy, and many more.
- Power play at ZENGO, celebrity chef Richard Sandoval’s latest culinary sensation – and the venue for an exciting evening of gastro-networking.
- Give — and help, during a morning of service – and fun, as you support three great causes – New York City Rescue Mission, The River Project, Women’s Prison Association.
Benefits of Attending
- Better integration of your fundraising mix – telemarketing, DRTV, mailings and your Web site
- Enhanced database to improve your list selection and boost response
- Leverage veteran fundraising experience and learn which acquisition strategies work best (and which are worst!) – before you start
- Find NEW creative breakthroughs that will drivereturn on your fundraising dollars